Protect Your Ash Trees
Prevent Emerald Ash Borer Attacks
Ash trees are very common in Minnesota, with over 1 billion trees in the state! Unfortunately, emerald ash borers wreak havoc on the trees. Emerald ash borers are small green wood boring beetles that are destructive to ash trees in the northeast. They have killed tens of millions of ash trees in the United States and are difficult to control.
Tree N’ Turf Service, Inc. in Spicer, MN, is the only company in Kandiyohi County recognized by The University of Minnesota for Treatment of Emerald Ash Borer. Don’t lose your trees to these invasive beetles.
Ash Tree Facts
- There are over 1 billion ash trees in Minnesota – almost 200 for every man, woman, and child.
- Over 50% of all trees along city streets, rivers, and lakes are ash trees.
- The average mature tree adds:
- $292 of air conditioning/yr
- $301 erosion control/yr
- $320 wildlife habitat/yr
- $200 of pollution control/yr
- Mature trees add between $23,808 and $68,024 to the average Minnesota property values (7% to 20%).
- The average cost to remove a tree is $1,150. The average cost to replace a tree is $575. The average time to grow a tree to maturity is 32 years.
- Infected trees can die in as little as one year, and symptoms often do not appear until it is too late for recovery.
- The Emerald Ash Borer will kill every untreated ash tree.
Professional Injection Treatments Are:
- 100% effective